A service of Delaware County Commissioners, Auditor, EMA, Fire, EMS and Law Enforcement
The Delaware County Special Needs Registry is a service offered to residents of Delaware County, Ohio. It is designed to help first responders assist residents with special functional needs in the event of a disaster or an emergency.
Who is considered special needs?
- Anyone requiring special medical assistance
- Anyone requiring life sustaining equipment, ventilator or oxygen
- Anyone requiring enhanced care and assistance with daily living activities
- Anyone requiring assistance with mobility due to illness or injury that is unable to evacuate their residence in the event of an emergency
- Individuals who have cognitive or mental health impairments
- Individuals who have hearing, speech impairment, including those who have limited English proficiency
The information collected will not be available to the public, and is protected by HIPAA privacy rules. It will only be shared with emergency response agencies to improve their ability to serve.
For more information or to register, please contact the Delaware County Special Needs Coordinator
Sandy Mackey at (740) 833-2183 or by email at email@example.com.
Or contact the Delaware County Emergency Management Agency at (740) 833-2180.
There is no substitute for personal preparation. In a disaster, government and other agencies may not be able to meet your needs. It is important for all residents to make individual plans and preparations for their care and safety in an emergency.
Relay users call 711